Monday 2 July 2012

Special with my Sweetheart...^_^


30th July 2012                                                                                                       Saturday~

                                   
            30th July 2012 is Ours First day Couple......The First Time I MeeT Him at school..He teach me Mathematics.... Went he Teach my Class, I Always look at him.....He soo cute and Handsome... I cant" stop looking at him.......
              I thought he was just only joking say at me that he love me...but it is right....went he say like that my heartbeat soo fast....I think I was the lucky girl because he loves me .....And but why he chose I imagine there are many women more beautiful than me out there??but I am very grateful to have a handsome man kind like him...he always makes me laugh ... I always miss him every night I always imagined him face when I want to sleep..
             
  In my eyes you treat me More precious than you love yourself In short I feel happy I Can Only love you just the space that could so Sincere I Know You're perfect for me not to accept any less of you if I complete my love for you No less a unified style The way you love me you Nature ... What makes me me fall in love with you....we have a lot in common... I Really Love You..Honey~       



  
   Ejoy Reading.....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment