Thursday 26 July 2012

My Idols....

                                                    About Myself
   Hi, my name is Pika....I am not Beautiful Like You...I just a simple Girl who live in Town..... I just want to be like Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad One Day..He is my Idols....I like To Sing n dance alone like a crazy Girl...My fav Food is WAn Tan Mee....."N"..My Fav Drink is Orange Jus.....ermmm...My FAv  Colour is Purple,Green n Yellow...I want to Drive Ferrari n Mini Cooper One Days also...
    All Girls interests in Handbag, Shopping, Clothing, Footwear, Gold n etc ... To me that the most boring thing in my life .. I do not know why I did not like .. but I like things that are not expected to ... I do not know why? This is strange for me ...: P
             

No comments:

Post a Comment