Tuesday 8 January 2013

Zahir Sgahrir Is Special Guy...

                                                   *c-tachan*     ~ Zahir Sgahrir~*c-music*
Hye, pika here ... today I want to tell a story about Zahir Sgahrir .... We know from my senior  ..... He add me on facebook ... Then I received ... but my first webcam with him ​​I guess I just met him ... but I forgot at where....After a long period  he proposed to me to be his girlfriend.... He was my boyfriend but no longer .... He is a good man, kind, caring, and much more .... I love him ... I always Call him Capang and he calls me Itik...This is a photo of him..
*c-la-la-la-la*
Cute Right??? hahaokay ... he always invites me to webcam ... his voice is so cute and he always made ​​me laugh .... even though we're break up but we  remained friends ... this is a picture of him during the webcam .
confundido
This picture reminds me of when we were broken .... he opens the song that made ​​us more relaxed ... so start from the day and the time I forget him .... but during New years ... he came back to me just point to wish New year ... Then start from there we reunited became Friend....I hope i can get second chance....I think up here alone is the story that I want to share .... so ... to anyone who is reciting my blog ... I would like to thank you ...... I end my blog with a picture of ZAhir...Goodbye ..Keep In Touch~

*c-yes*

No comments:

Post a Comment